So, now that the big race is over, and our Super Bowl party is history, I feel the need to enumerate some things to look forward to in the next week, so here goes:
1. My sister's Baby Reveal Party! Tomorrow night I am going to a Gender Reveal party for close family and friends where my baby sister will let us know the sex of the baby that she is due to have on June 28th. I am so excited to find out...she's doing a really cute-themed party where we have to wear blue or pink based on which sex we think it is, then we'll bite into cupcakes and see which color icing is inside to find out the actual sex! (We got the idea from Hostess with the Mostess' blog post here).
2. Going to see An Education at The Nickelodeon this Wednesday night. This film has received 3 Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture.
3. Valentine's Day...I will be babysitting my nephew, Ben, for the night and allowing his parents to celebrate V-Day, as my husband will be working all day and night. We plan on celebrating V-Day the following night. I am super-excited about the gift that I will be giving my husband this year! (Thanks for the idea, Rebecca).
4. Beginning my book club book of the month, Breakfast at Tiffany's.
5. My second week weigh-in tomorrow night for Hampton Hills Biggest Loser. I am crossing my fingers that not drinking and dieting for 2 weeks has continued to pay off in weight loss!
What are you looking forward to this week?