Friday, February 5, 2010

Just 'Cause

I am having a stressy day today--pulling together the details for a 5K race with over 200 participants is not easy...and in the cold and rain no less. Especially when people don't do what they say they're going to do...ugh!

So, instead of thinking about it for the next 5 minutes, I am thinking of the pedicure that I will have tomorrow afternoon when it is all over.

Here are my new favorite colors:

image via here


Fashion by deborah lippman:
image via here

{I don't actually own this exact color, but I did find a Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear polish that is pretty similar at Walgreen's, it's called Celeb City Frost}.

OK, thanks for indulging me in that 5-minute escape.
What are your favorite nail polish colors?





2 comments:

  1. im such a pink girl! but I really really love this color

    xx cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I feel like I constantly have something "meaningful" to say in response to your posts, but I've been wearing "Commander in Chic" by Sally Hansen lately and it looks just like that first color. OPI You Don't know Jacques is pretty fab, as well!

    ReplyDelete