Sunday, January 17, 2010

DiPrato's Brunch

After going to the All Local Farmer's Market Saturday morning, my mother-in-law took me and my husband out for brunch. DiPrato's, (owned by Dianne, of Dianne's on Devine), is now open for brunch on Saturdays!

My mother-in-law ordered Eggs Benedict:


I had a 4-cheese Panini served with a pesto mayo and pasta salad as my side...so unhealthy, but so good.

And the hubs had a ribeye sandwich...he would have preferred the steak be shaved, as it was difficult to eat as it was, but the fries were awesome...James said they must have been dipped in a cornstarch mixture before frying and that's what gave them a good crunch:

And as we left, I got a container of homemade pimento cheese and fresh pita chips to serve to my family that was coming over for dinner that night.

DiPrato's has an amazing deli counter full of homemade salads and items like stuffed grape leaves, fried green tomatoes, and much more! A great place to pick up a meal or appetizer to serve at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment