Monday, December 7, 2009

Looking Forward to This Week...

via here

1. My nephew's first ever Christmas Sing-Along at his school. His 2-year-old class will be singing "Jingle Bells."

2. O Happy Night! A local artisans sale and benefit for Camp Burnt Gin at the Happy Cafe.

Join us for an evening of wine, appetizers and all of your
Holiday shopping at the Happy Café!
Tuesday, December 8th
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Happy Café
4525 Forest Drive
Featuring:
Stella & Dot
Gift Chicks Jim Finch
Catherine Campbell Becky LaCoste
Gina Holmes Monavie
Elizabeth Suber Frances Nelson
Lindsay Wolfe Powers Strickland
Pilar Emanuel Nini Ward
A percentage of vendors’ sales will go to support Camp Burnt Gin.


via here

3. A long weekend trip to Charlotte, NC with my entire family--mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, and husband. We will eat, drink, shop and relax...ahhhh.



via here

4. Going to see Precious.

What's going on fun in your week? The holidays are quickly approaching--and I'm loving the cool weather! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled across your blog! My fiance may apply to law school at University of SC and I know so little about Columbia. I'm sure your blog will fill me in. Hope you liked Precious. I'm dying to see it.
    XXX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me too, Kate! I hope to be of help with filling you in on goings-on in Columbia--it really has become a happenin' little town. Postponing Precious till next week...I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete