Monday, December 14, 2009

Charlotte, NC and IKEA

Ok, so this post is going to be short on words and longer on pictures...I had an amazing time in Charlotte this weekend. South Park Mall was bustling; there are so many stores there that we don't have in Columbia- Sur La Table, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters- I am glad we don't though, 'cause I would be broke...

Some pics of my favs from Banana Republic:



And then we went to IKEA... I was an IKEA store virgin before this past weekend, and just let me say it was a very enjoyable first experience.
Driving into the IKEA store parking lot, it was like entering an amusement park. There were multiple flags at the entrance, (similar to 6 Flags), there were amusements for the kiddos, (a whole little play area just inside the door), there is a Cafe serving all kinds of theme-park food, and there were maps of the store available resembling something I remember trying to read in Disney World.




More pictures from Charlotte to come...mostly of the food I ate while there.

1 comment: