Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime Tidbits

Here's a few things I've been swooning over today:

Essie nail polish in Braziliant:
image via here

Black bean salad with cilantro lime vinaigrette from El Burrito:
Seriously, my favorite salad in all of Columbia, SC

 This Ryan Adams set list from a recent show in London:
June 20, 2011 Set
1) Oh My Sweet Carolina (Heartbreaker)
2) Roll Away? (New song, don’t know name of it?)
3) Please Do Not Let Me Go (Love is Hell pt 2)
4) Why Do They Leave? (Heartbreaker)
5) New York, New York (Gold)
6) Let it Ride (Cold Roses)*
7) Desire (Demolition)
8 ) Carolina Rain (29)
9) Rescue Blues (Gold)
10) Dirty Rain (New song)
11) In My Time of Need (Heartbreaker)
12) My Winding Wheel (Heartbreaker)
13) Bartering Lines (Heartbreaker)
14) Firecracker (Gold)
15) Everybody Knows (Easy Tiger)
16) Houses on the Hill (Whiskeytown) (Strangers Almanac)*
17) Sylvia Plath (Gold)
18) Strawberry Wine (29)
19) Come Pick Me Up (Heartbreaker) 
 (via Scene SC blog here)
I mean, this is amazing...I heart Ryan Adams.


The trailer for the movie 50/50 (via A Cup of Jo blog here):



And, the 6th edition of Matchbook Mag online.  View it here.

image via here

What's got you excited and swooning these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment