Thursday, December 9, 2010

Homes for the Holidays and a Mini-Vacay!

I am loving all the images of beautiful homes decorated for the holidays on all the lovely blogs that I read daily, so I thought I would share some of my recent favorites with you:
Vintage pom-pom tree decorated with tiny vintage doll dresses via A Beautiful Mess here.
Candace's pretty hand-made doily garland featured via Smile and Wave here.
I am in L-U-V with this!  Hand-made glass ornament garland via Desire to Inspire here.
Tobi Fairley's home via Layers of Meaning here.

I am headed to Charlotte tomorrow morning with my family, and I could not be more excited for 3 nights in a hotel, meals out at nice restaurants, and holiday shopping at IKEA and South Park Mall!  I'll also get to see a college friend and her husband--she's expecting a baby boy in March, so we'll have tons to talk about.

  Look for the "Eating Our Way Through Charlotte- Part II" blog post to come next week.  
Have a wonderful weekend, my dears!
XO, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment