Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Thanksgiving Weekend- In Pictures

Hope yours was great--my Thanksgiving weekend was just what I needed--relaxing, with lots of fun fall eating and activity to get me ready for the holiday season!  Here are some pictures:

The perfect tree- found at Ray's roadside stand, near the Lowe's on Garners Ferry Road--so affordable!


Our mantle--with amazing blue tinsel garland that James thinks is tacky as hell, but I love!
Homemade pomanders--they smell amazing, and are pretty darn festive-looking as well, if I do say so myself.

James cutting firewood at my Grandmother's farm


My grandparents named their farm after my dad, Steve and my aunt, Becky (Stebeck)

A fun and festive weekend!

Now I'm gearing up for my first-ever Cookie Swap this Saturday, and then our annual Holiday Party Saturday night; so much cooking and decorating (and cleaning!) to do, but I love it!  What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. That got me in the mood to decorate! We're buying the tree tomorrow and will (hopefully) finish everything on or before Saturday! How different next Christmas will be for you...SUCH FUN! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aus- glad I inspired you! Your Christmas is going to be so sweet with little Bennett to share it with! Please send a pic of her in that tacky Christmas bib I got her...wish you could be here this weekend, but definitely call when you're in town over the holidays. XO

    ReplyDelete