Friday, October 22, 2010

My Sweet Muffin

I couldn't resist posting some items I recently bought from one of my new favorite on-line baby/kid stores, My Sweet Muffin.
I found out about this store from one of my favorite blogs, Bluebird Vintage.

And, without further ado, here is what I purchased:

HABA Rotundo Clutching Toy- for nephew Taylor for Christmas


HABA Fabric Ball Miniland 

Born to Love Waffle Visor Beanie- My absolute favorite thing I have bought for Jones so far!
(Sorry the pic is sideways...couldn't figure out how to turn it...)

Aden Anais Bamboo Muslin Swaddling Wraps- also for Jones

Hope everyone has an amazing Fall weekend!  I have to work all day tomorrow, but am headed to Miyo's for dinner this evening and maybe one last trip to the Fair on Sunday.
XO, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment