Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Word for Wednesday- (and a Plan)

M 


alaise: lethargy

I heard this word spoken by a SportsSouth commentator last night while watching the USC baseball game vs.UNC Asheville.  Basically, the commentator said "there is no malaise among the USC players due to the fact that they have such a wide breadth of talent on the team; they are constantly jockeying for position."
USC won that game and are currently ranked #3 in the nation.  Here's to another World Series run :)

As for the aforementioned plans...I am going out tonight!  My sister, a friend, and I are going to eat Mexican food at our local Eric's San Jose and then go to the movies, (which I haven't done since before the baby was born), to see Something Borrowed.



Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that movie, what did you think of Something Borrowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMay-
    I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the book. I really enjoy Emily Giffin's books, (Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Love the One Your With), for an easy beach-read.

    ReplyDelete