Friday, May 13, 2011

Stroller Envy

The babe is now 15 weeks old...I have no excuse for the fact that I have not gotten back into a hard and fast workout routine, except for the fact that having a child totally changes your ability to workout whenever you want!
My hubs works at times 5 nights a week, so this means we are ships passing the baby off when I get home from work most days.  I was in a pretty good running routine before I got pregnant, so I would love to get back into that now, but the stroller we have is a (much appreciated) hand-me-down and not meant for jogging.  My sister has a bangin' 2-seater jogging stroller, but to have to go to her house to borrow it every time I feel like running is a bit of a hassle.

So, this brings me to the point of this post:
we got a new jogging stroller, and so far we are loving it!  We got this InStep from Buy Buy Baby.  It was the floor model, and the last one they had in stock, so we got it on major sale for only $110!
InStep Grand Safari Swivel Wheel Strollerimage via here
We took it for a spin last night and Jones fell right asleep in it (bonus!), and it handled beautifully.  I had previously thought that we could not afford to buy a good jogging stroller that would last, but we did the research on this baby and here's the review that really sold me:

"I had a more expensive stroller that we loved, but I accidentally bent the frame....so when shopping for a new one was sooo happy to find this one!!! It had all the features the $300+ had, for a fraction of the price...i set it up myself in 20 minutes, and we love it!!! I definitely recommend it, especially because of the price for what it is!"

In other baby gear news, we are loving using cloth diapers!  I was a little intimidated at first to get started, but now that we're in a routine with them, it's so easy.  And we're saving not only tons of money on diapers, but the Earth too!  Our favorite diaper is the BumGenius all-in-one.



No comments:

Post a Comment