Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Falling

Have you noticed the change in the light- just in the past few days?  You have no idea how excited for full-on-fall this subtle change makes me. 

I have done plenty of posts in the past about how I adore Fall.  But, seriously, I do.

And, I think I may need this to get me further into the Fall mood:
image via here
Well, I I might buy this, if I had a habit of spending $23 for nail polish, which I don't...anyone seen any other brands with similar taupe brown colors?

2 comments:

  1. Go to Sally's they have a brand called FingerPaints(as well as others) that have a great variety of shades. Only 4 or 5 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Sally's they have a brand called Finger Paints and China Glaze that have a variety of colors. $4-$6 range.

    ReplyDelete