Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Heart Fall

I know, I know, we live in Columbia, SC, so Fall is technically not here until Halloween...and sometimes later than that.  But today it was 64 degrees when I left the house for work, and at 12:39 PM it's still only in the 70s...this is Fall weather, and I couldn't be happier.

I have waxed (not-so)poetic about this before, but I seriously love Fall.  The crisp air, colorful leaves, all the typical reasons why people love Fall...I love to wear scarves; I love fires; I love the holidays that Fall brings.  I love Fall clothing and colors and of course the cooler weather. 

This year I can't wait to put this sweet little nearly-bald head in some cute beanies:

and in this cute Halloween costume:

image via here- I found one in like-new condition at a consignment sale for $4!
 What are you looking forward to this Fall?

3 comments:

  1. Nice day v all had today! Cudnt believe it was still sep! Enjoy n keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! That costume is killing me. So CUTE! Looking forward to Halloween here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melissa! What are your sweet babes dressing-up as for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete