Friday, July 15, 2011

Pinning Foxes for Jones

Have you found Pinterest yet?  It's a great place to find inspiration and ideas, as well as keep up with your internet finds.  You can also "follow" other people's boards to see what they're "pinning."

You can keep multiple "inspiration boards" and it is super-easy to save things directly to them via a handy internet browser tool bar button.  My boards include: Stuff for Jones, Books Worth Reading, For When I Have a Girl, and Feeding Baby, among others.

I have quite the obsession with foxes as of late, not sure why, but here are some "foxy" things I've added to my "Stuff for Jones" board lately:

image via here
image via here

image via here

image via here
And some other random things that I would love to have for Jones:
image via here
image via here
image via here
And, there's where my head is today...have you been "pinning" lately!?

Happy weekend,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment