Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday's Thinking of Food

So, I haven't posted anything from this bygone series in quite a while...

I am excited to hear about this film by (and starring) Jon Favreau.  He's been a favorite of mine since Swingers 
Sidenote: I also fell in love with Vince Vaughn while watching Swingers.  I still love him.

Chef looks to be funny and chock-full of amazing-looking food, and movie stars.  According to this SceneSC blog post, the soundtrack's pretty awesome as well.

Here's to hoping it plays somewhere nearby for us Columbians.

2 comments:

  1. They actually played it one night at the Nick (May 6th, I believe) with a director's commentary... for like, twenty bucks. I asked if they'd play again just as the movie only, and I'm not sure if they will or not. But, we did get it, so that counts for something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that I missed it! Damn. I love The Nick; they are so great! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete