Monday, May 12, 2014

Stitch Fix #2

I have been waiting patiently for a piece of jewelry to be included in my Stitch Fix box, and last month it showed up.  And I am in love with it.  It is by far my favorite item from this fix.


This month's fix also included this lovely white blouse that I couldn't wait to wear:


It's super-comfortable and I'll wear it with jeans or a casual skirt on the weekends, and it's nice enough to wear to work too.  The lace detail is not usually something I would pick out for myself, but I really like it.

I am also in love with this black and white striped cotton skirt.   I requested a summery-skirt, and my stylist delivered!


I also received this skirt, which was made of a great material, and I liked the pattern, but it was not very flattering on my hips:

I also received this dress, which I liked OK, but not great,so back it went:


Once again, I was really pleased with my fix.  I received 3 pieces that I will wear in various settings all throughout spring and summer.  Well done, Stitch Fix!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, I need that blue dress! I'm waiting on my 4th fix to come. ADDICTED! My last two haven't been as good as my first one was. Hopefully, the next will deliver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to hear how #4 treats you! This was actually fix #3 for me, but I didn't blog about the first one. I have another scheduled for July, I think. Also loving Birchbox now; if you're up for trying another fun, affordable mail-service, please use my referral link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/3rtnt

      Delete