Friday, January 10, 2014

Some Friday Fiction

My husband and I have an on-going debate about which is real-er, Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster.  He is solidly in the Big Foot camp, and I whole-heartedly believe Nessie is a sweet, misunderstood dinosour-like creature who lurks in the loch. 

A few months ago while perusing Etsy I came across these shirts and have fought the urge to buy them for our children ever since:

via here
via here
So, which do you think is more real?  I argue Nessie because I think she'd be harder to fake. 

This post was spurred after reading this news story about a supposed Bigfoot-killing in Vegas.  The article is pretty funny, though I'm now a little worried that Bigfoot is indeed real.

Also, you can watch a live webcam of Loch Ness right here.  Pretty sure I just saw Nessie.

2 comments: