Friday, August 3, 2012

Charleston Quickie

It's finally Friday!  Our family is headed to Charleston tomorrow to visit some friends, eat some fresh seafood, and ogle the fishes.

My oldest friend, (seriously, we were at each other's 1st birthday parties), just had her 2nd little girl, and her first child is just a bit older than Jones, so the babes will likely have a blast playing together.

Hank's- image via here
We're getting a babysitter Saturday night and going out to Hank's Seafood Restaurant.  I've never been, but it's been voted "Best Seafood Restaurant" by the Charleston City Paper for 13 years, so there's that. 

Before we head home on Sunday, we're gonna take all the kiddos to the South Carolina Aquarium.  Another place I've never been; I think Jones will love it!  

Juanita Greenberg's- I want the crown light for my home.
If I can talk James into it, we'll also probably hit Juanita Greenberg's on our way out of town.  I'm an addict.

What should we order at Hank's?  What are you up to this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment