Friday, April 8, 2011

Healthy Store Bought Snacks for Kids (or Grown-Ups)

As a new mom to 10-week old Jones, I know it is a little early to start thinking about him eating solid food, but it is on my brain these days.  I'm hoping to make his baby food using a cool baby food-making system that my sister and I went in halfsies on a few months ago when she thought she wanted to try to make baby food for her little one.  I haven't tried it yet, but I have high hopes!

For now though, since Jones won't be eating solids for a while, I have started seeking out healthy snacks (store bought) to provide my 3 1/2 year old nephew, Ben, with when he comes to my house to visit. 

Here are a few of my (and Ben's!) faves:
image via here
They look and taste like old school fruit roll-ups, (or so I would assume, since I don't eat fruit-in-weird-forms myself), but each snack contains 1 serving of real fruit!

image via here
They taste a lot like Cheez-Its, (a long-time fave in my family), but they're all-organic!

image via here
 Remember Cinnamon Teddy Grahams?  Well, these taste the same, (maybe better), and they're organic!

image via here  
Do you have any healthy/organic store bought snacks to recommend?
Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment