Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Spring Weekend

I am so glad it's Friday! 

It's funny how the things you look forward to about a weekend change once you have a baby though...instead of looking forward to sleeping late (ha!) and going out on the town with friends, instead, this weekend I am looking forward to staying in with friends and family, and enjoying the spring weather with the babe at the USC baseball games.
image via here

Tomorrow is my sister, Catherine's birthday, (happy birthday, Cat!), and she has scheduled us to have makeup consultations done at Pout.  Now, if you know me, you know I am not a makeup kinda girl--I typically wear mascara, blush, maybe some cover-up on any apparent zits, and I'm done.  But, hey, I'm 32 and I don't even know how to apply eyeshadow, much less what colors I should be wearing, so it should be interesting!

image via here

After our Pout consultations--which are FREE, by the way--we will go to the USC baseball game against Tennessee.  If you have not visited the new Carolina baseball stadium, you are missing out.  It is a beautiful facility and sunny games are so nice--and USC is really good, (2010 National Champs), so they're fun to watch! 
Publix pizza dough 
 Tomorrow night we'll cook calzones at Cat's house for her birthday dinner with family.  Have you ever tried the pre-made pizza dough from the deli at Publix ?  It is amazing and cheap--and it's such fun for everyone to be able to make their own pizza or calzone!  And, as I was searching the web for a picture of a calzone or Publix pizza dough, I came across a Facebook page titled "making your own pizza with publix pizza dough."  So, apparently I'm not the first to discover and love the Publix dough, who knew?!

What are you up to this weekend?  If I had coordinated a babysitter sooner I would have liked to go to the final Arts & Draughts for the season, it should be a good time!  What else is going on in Columbia this weekend?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment