Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a little update

Here's a quick little post of what's been occupying my head and heart of late:
Jones at Opening Day

Baseball- USC Opening Day was last Friday and Jones, James & I were in attendance.  Baseball is by far our family's favorite sport, and with the Gamecocks winning back-to-back National Championships the past 2 years, it's all the more fun!

Yoga- I took my first ever yoga class in November and I adore it.  Hot yoga is especially amazing.  Loving Amsa Yoga in Columbia.

Deer Tick- this song, especially


The Head and the Heart (still)- Oh, what I would do to see them on June 3rd at the Fillmore in SF...


Crawdaddy Dash: excited for this awesome (pretty-flat) 5K that I've done the past 2 years.  Early Bird sign-up by March 1st for only $20--and you get free admission to the Rosewood Crawfish Festival with your 5K registration!

What's occupying your time and thoughts lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment